Since year 2003 Skaidula has started a new stage in company’s development – the construction of fiber optic cable network and installation of communication cable ducts system. This step was important for the development of a common urban communication infrastructure and, in particular for the creation of an alternative to monopolistic fixed communications networks. Today we have a developed fiber optic network infrastructure in major cities and across Lithuania (total length of fiber optics over 1600 km). Also we have connections with fiber-optic networks of neighboring countries, which allows us to provide data transmission services through the territory of Lithuania.
- Fiber-optic cables’ lease in Skaidula’s network. Installation and lease of one, two or more fibre lines between the two customer’s preferred addresses. If there is no fiber-optic cable entry to the building Skaidula will arrange it. Skaidula’s network consists of single-mode G652D, G655 and G657A standard fiber cables.
- Long-term lease of 10 years IRU10 fiber optic cable lines. This is irrevocable permanent lease for 10 years (or more) agreement which cannot be cancelled between the Parties.
- Maintenance, servicing and troubleshooting of fibre-optic cable lines. This includes the alignment of topographical plans and projects in protection zones of Skaidula’s network and line maintenance in places where excavation works are carried out near the lines (or near the protection zones).
Our services include periodic checks of line parameters, compliance with standards requirements, checking of mechanical connections and surface cleaning procedures.
Troubleshooting includes identifying line failures and breakdowns and restoration of cable parameters in accordance with the requirements of the standard. Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (24/7/365)
Customer Related NETWORK Service:
- Projects and topographical plans are being aligned on Wednesdays (8:30-17:00, lunch break 12:00-13:00) and Fridays (8:30-16:00, lunch break 12:00-13:00). Regarding the alignment of projects and topographical plans on other days please call + 370 5 2397764, + 370 610 13970, Petras Jakštas. For preliminary reappraisal of projects, topographical plans and applications for issue of design conditions, please send to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vilnius City Municipality passes for the excavation works and permits for the execution of works for joining Skaidula,JSC network are issued on Wednesdays (8:30-17:00, lunch break 12:00-13:00) and Fridays (8:30-16:00, lunch break 12:00-13:00). Regarding the signing and/or issuance of permits on other days please call + 370 610 13977, + 370 5 2397777.
- Regarding the announcements in case of emergency in engineering networks:
+370 610 13977 for information on planned and emergency excavation works near Skaidula’s fibre network cables, possible damages to Skaidula’s network and other emergency cases 24 hours a day.